The Southwest Ohio Chapter of DAMA cooperates with other DAMA chapters and organizations to further the aims and
objectives of DAMA International. Go to WWW.DAMA.COM for info on the International Association
- SWOC DAMA membership is open to any individual from the surrounding geographical area who is employed as a data management professional inacademia, government, or private industry or who has a personal interest in data management.
- The primary goal of this Chapter is education about matters of data management. It accomplishes this by providing a forum for exchange of current information about data management practices among its members and other interested parties and by being a resource to the larger community for the understanding and awareness of current data management technologies and methodologies.
- Specific objectives for the purpose of pursuing this goal are defined by the Chapter’s Board of Directors.
- Links to some of these organizations and Upcoming Events are found on the side menu. For example, a reciprocal agreement with the Central Ohio Chapter (COC) allows those members to attend SWOC events without joining the SWOC, and vice-versa.
Visit the Related Organizations link for information on Training and Associate Events and the Membership Information page for the latest update on benefits of being a Member of SWOC DAMA.
- Key themes of this chapter include:
|Database Analysis and Design
||Web-Based Data Management